a place where you can make any forum when ever you want


    Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Share

    Poll

    Good Idea?

    [ 11 ]
    92% [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    8% [8%] 

    Total Votes: 12
    avatar
    Tenma

    Posts : 435
    stat points : 434
    Join date : 2009-03-17
    Age : 28
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Tenma on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 am

    Kaname wrote:

    thats the point why would they just want to freely go somehwere they know they have no way of getting back from. I'm just tryin to stop all the popping up in Huco Mundo.

    Oooohhh... I get it, silly me Very Happy yes that sounds really good *gai thumbs up*
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:11 am

    Tenma wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

    thats the point why would they just want to freely go somehwere they know they have no way of getting back from. I'm just tryin to stop all the popping up in Huco Mundo.

    Oooohhh... I get it, silly me Very Happy yes that sounds really good *gai thumbs up*

    glad to hear it
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:I am here to announce a battle against the one who destroyed my medical divsion.Please dont attack the division when theres no members online =.=.Its cheap and i know its strategic to destroy the medical division first so there will be no healing but its cheap =.=.Our members only online during night times so dont attack my division when you are not around that time.Oh lastly.

    BRING THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE DIVISION OR JUST TELL ME WHO IT IS.

    nobody gets away when they destroy my precious things.

    I apologize for the intrusion but something must be done thank you...

    By WinnieChan
    Head of the Medical Division.

    Kaname destoryed it. There is no cheapness in war, (except how shinigami just pop up in a place that is nearly impossible for them to get to and destory a castle that is the size of their home, but thats another subject.) As i ststed Kaname destroyed it. The other may have came to fight but it was Kanmame who made sure it burned to the ground. So if yu think yu can take him find him in the rp.
    actually. thats where you are wrong. the medical devision is where inmjured people go to be healed. if you attack a hospital. then you aer attacking peopl ethat can't fight for them selves. it was by luck that some members were in the medical devision. that is why it is a war crime to attack a hospital. like i said. hitler basikly did the same thing

    The people who came only came because i told them it was about to start and if they wanted in then they better post. And im not wrong in the anime the medical divison is the 4th division which is part of all the divisions. Here instead of giving the medical divison a number and makin whinnie the captain, you all made i is on seperate division. Also that still doesent tchange the fact that is nearly impposible for shingaim to just walk into huco mundo
    then i guess you regect aisen in the manga. cause he is a shinigami. and yet he can still use that portal to travel to hm. i already lowerd my gate to open up randomly where ever in hm ok

    That is totally different because Aizen co-operated with the Hollows, hell they even used a fucking (excuse my language) negacion on him, Aizen was basically a Hollow, but the protagonist shinigami, have no idea in hell how to do it, except Urahara, and it still took him 1 month to make.... please i made a thread about this with a number of facts that point IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO JUST WALTZ INTO HM,without preparation beforehand. Considering Stark Black is somewhat Urahara in these forums, because hes technically the smartest shinigami you have can make one, but nonetheless it is supposed to be a random drop, so picture this for example.
    Size of Las Noches= Size of ALL of Seriteitei (dunno how to spell it)
    So if Seriteitei was a planet, HM is the solar system
    Point of ^ is that no shinigami can shunpo across Seriteitei, MUCH LESS HM so collaborate here, especially considering the somewhat impossible destruction of Las Noches.
    then its unfair that you guys can just waltz up in here while we have to take like 30 days to get there. and you guys can just close up ours if you want. i fail to see the fairness in here. cause in the anime. aizen gust opened up a negacion to get to the fake kakura town. so why not us. and as for the war comment. it doesn't matter if your palace is the size of Seriteitei if you guys don't have any civilions to protect. our ss does. we just don't talk about them. after all. all arrancars are mainly used for battle. and you guys attacked first. you attacked our "hospital" so don't talk about how we are unfair. its your fault that you have everything in one place under a single roof. its called strategic planning.

    the fairness we're talking about is backed up by the anime. it has been shown and proven that hollows can enter SS at will, but shingami cant just pop up in huco mundo. we'ee going off what kubo tite has shown ans what he has shown is only urahah can make a gragunta to huco mundo for shinigami and once the shinigami are in huco mundo they aree stuck there. to your azien comment he opened a gragunta from huco mundo to get to the fake town, and we have already said that azien is an exception becaue he is basically like the king of the hollows and he knows how to do it, just like how uraha knows how, but azien has mastered it hints why he can do it instantly and it takes urhaha so long. so i say either 1) shinigami cant just pop up in HM, 2) if they pop up then they're stuck in HM untill it has been shown how the captains who are currently stuck in HM escape.

    Serieitie is all the shinigami divisions combines it'sn not the goeti 13 and then serietie. no serieteie is the goeti 13 combine, so how is is fair that you all just pop u[p next to las noches and destory it when it is the same size as serietei. if i was to have Kaname just walk through and destory the rest of divisions and say he burned down the whole SS or vizard domian in one post. wouldn't you all think that would be unfair, as a matter of fact i know you all would say it's unfair.
    but aizen is still a shinigami. so it doesn't mater if he is the king of all hollows if he isn't a hollow him self


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    amazonhobo

    Posts : 407
    stat points : 416
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Mercenary

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  amazonhobo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:35 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:I am here to announce a battle against the one who destroyed my medical divsion.Please dont attack the division when theres no members online =.=.Its cheap and i know its strategic to destroy the medical division first so there will be no healing but its cheap =.=.Our members only online during night times so dont attack my division when you are not around that time.Oh lastly.

    BRING THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE DIVISION OR JUST TELL ME WHO IT IS.

    nobody gets away when they destroy my precious things.

    I apologize for the intrusion but something must be done thank you...

    By WinnieChan
    Head of the Medical Division.

    Kaname destoryed it. There is no cheapness in war, (except how shinigami just pop up in a place that is nearly impossible for them to get to and destory a castle that is the size of their home, but thats another subject.) As i ststed Kaname destroyed it. The other may have came to fight but it was Kanmame who made sure it burned to the ground. So if yu think yu can take him find him in the rp.
    actually. thats where you are wrong. the medical devision is where inmjured people go to be healed. if you attack a hospital. then you aer attacking peopl ethat can't fight for them selves. it was by luck that some members were in the medical devision. that is why it is a war crime to attack a hospital. like i said. hitler basikly did the same thing

    The people who came only came because i told them it was about to start and if they wanted in then they better post. And im not wrong in the anime the medical divison is the 4th division which is part of all the divisions. Here instead of giving the medical divison a number and makin whinnie the captain, you all made i is on seperate division. Also that still doesent tchange the fact that is nearly impposible for shingaim to just walk into huco mundo
    then i guess you regect aisen in the manga. cause he is a shinigami. and yet he can still use that portal to travel to hm. i already lowerd my gate to open up randomly where ever in hm ok

    That is totally different because Aizen co-operated with the Hollows, hell they even used a fucking (excuse my language) negacion on him, Aizen was basically a Hollow, but the protagonist shinigami, have no idea in hell how to do it, except Urahara, and it still took him 1 month to make.... please i made a thread about this with a number of facts that point IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO JUST WALTZ INTO HM,without preparation beforehand. Considering Stark Black is somewhat Urahara in these forums, because hes technically the smartest shinigami you have can make one, but nonetheless it is supposed to be a random drop, so picture this for example.
    Size of Las Noches= Size of ALL of Seriteitei (dunno how to spell it)
    So if Seriteitei was a planet, HM is the solar system
    Point of ^ is that no shinigami can shunpo across Seriteitei, MUCH LESS HM so collaborate here, especially considering the somewhat impossible destruction of Las Noches.
    then its unfair that you guys can just waltz up in here while we have to take like 30 days to get there. and you guys can just close up ours if you want. i fail to see the fairness in here. cause in the anime. aizen gust opened up a negacion to get to the fake kakura town. so why not us. and as for the war comment. it doesn't matter if your palace is the size of Seriteitei if you guys don't have any civilions to protect. our ss does. we just don't talk about them. after all. all arrancars are mainly used for battle. and you guys attacked first. you attacked our "hospital" so don't talk about how we are unfair. its your fault that you have everything in one place under a single roof. its called strategic planning.

    the fairness we're talking about is backed up by the anime. it has been shown and proven that hollows can enter SS at will, but shingami cant just pop up in huco mundo. we'ee going off what kubo tite has shown ans what he has shown is only urahah can make a gragunta to huco mundo for shinigami and once the shinigami are in huco mundo they aree stuck there. to your azien comment he opened a gragunta from huco mundo to get to the fake town, and we have already said that azien is an exception becaue he is basically like the king of the hollows and he knows how to do it, just like how uraha knows how, but azien has mastered it hints why he can do it instantly and it takes urhaha so long. so i say either 1) shinigami cant just pop up in HM, 2) if they pop up then they're stuck in HM untill it has been shown how the captains who are currently stuck in HM escape.

    Serieitie is all the shinigami divisions combines it'sn not the goeti 13 and then serietie. no serieteie is the goeti 13 combine, so how is is fair that you all just pop u[p next to las noches and destory it when it is the same size as serietei. if i was to have Kaname just walk through and destory the rest of divisions and say he burned down the whole SS or vizard domian in one post. wouldn't you all think that would be unfair, as a matter of fact i know you all would say it's unfair.
    but aizen is still a shinigami. so it doesn't mater if he is the king of all hollows if he isn't a hollow him self
    How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm

    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    amazonhobo

    Posts : 407
    stat points : 416
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Mercenary

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  amazonhobo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami
    ok so your argument is that since aizen is a shinigami and LEARNED how to make a garganta FROM the HOLLOWS....then every shinigami should be able to do it also even though they can't really learn it from anyone?
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami

    your arugement is pointless because if that was the case then dont you think urhaha would have found an easier way to make a gragunta. and by doin so the captains who are currently stuck in HM would not be stuck anymore. Azien knows how to make a gragunta for the simple fact he is a shinigami who is the king of hollows. if azien wasnt the king of the hollows hen he prolly wouldnt be making a gragunta
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami
    ok so your argument is that since aizen is a shinigami and LEARNED how to make a garganta FROM the HOLLOWS....then every shinigami should be able to do it also even though they can't really learn it from anyone?
    well. not every one. but we have udg for that. he is a captain. so i think only captains should learn how to make it. after all. they are the leaders that lead their troops into war. so you get my point


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami

    your arugement is pointless because if that was the case then dont you think urhaha would have found an easier way to make a gragunta. and by doin so the captains who are currently stuck in HM would not be stuck anymore. Azien knows how to make a gragunta for the simple fact he is a shinigami who is the king of hollows. if azien wasnt the king of the hollows hen he prolly wouldnt be making a gragunta
    but he is still a shinigami. and aisen is constantly in contact with hollows. so of cource he would know an easer way to make one. urahara is isolated from powerful hollows. in fact. it was only resent that he was even near an arrrancar.


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    amazonhobo

    Posts : 407
    stat points : 416
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Mercenary

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  amazonhobo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami
    ok so your argument is that since aizen is a shinigami and LEARNED how to make a garganta FROM the HOLLOWS....then every shinigami should be able to do it also even though they can't really learn it from anyone?
    well. not every one. but we have udg for that. he is a captain. so i think only captains should learn how to make it. after all. they are the leaders that lead their troops into war. so you get my point
    No, i personally think that letting one person know how to do it is pushing it somewhat, ok UDG is an arrancar so he can probably do it also but i don't find it fair for every captain to be able to make one when in the manga it is clearly stated that NO ONE in the gotei 13 knows how to make one, and technically right now Stark is so far the only one who has shown he can make one, but he is currently IN HM right now, so hes pretty much stuck there considering Kaname can close any garganta in HM like Aizen does in the manga
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 pm

    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami
    ok so your argument is that since aizen is a shinigami and LEARNED how to make a garganta FROM the HOLLOWS....then every shinigami should be able to do it also even though they can't really learn it from anyone?
    well. not every one. but we have udg for that. he is a captain. so i think only captains should learn how to make it. after all. they are the leaders that lead their troops into war. so you get my point
    No, i personally think that letting one person know how to do it is pushing it somewhat, ok UDG is an arrancar so he can probably do it also but i don't find it fair for every captain to be able to make one when in the manga it is clearly stated that NO ONE in the gotei 13 knows how to make one, and technically right now Stark is so far the only one who has shown he can make one, but he is currently IN HM right now, so hes pretty much stuck there considering Kaname can close any garganta in HM like Aizen does in the manga
    again aisen is constantly in contact with hollows. so of cource he would know an easer way to make one. urahara is isolated from powerful hollows. in fact. it was only resent that he was even near an arrrancar.
    aisen was from ss. and he could make one.


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    amazonhobo

    Posts : 407
    stat points : 416
    Join date : 2009-03-18
    Location : Mercenary

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  amazonhobo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 pm

    ok i'm not the type who likes to argue so about shinigami and gargantas, my mind is set on one thing and no one will be able to change that
    SHINIGAMI CAN NOT USE GARGANTAS AND JUST POP UP INTO HUECO MUNDO
    Even if you think this is unfair, you should try acknowledging that we're outnumbered like 5:1. So in my opinion anyone who does somehow manage to make it into HM, should thus be trapped there until someone sends them back. In other words the way i think it should work is
    EX: When you guys raided Las Noches you guys should have technically been trapped there, considering Kaname can close any gargantas in HM
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami
    ok so your argument is that since aizen is a shinigami and LEARNED how to make a garganta FROM the HOLLOWS....then every shinigami should be able to do it also even though they can't really learn it from anyone?
    well. not every one. but we have udg for that. he is a captain. so i think only captains should learn how to make it. after all. they are the leaders that lead their troops into war. so you get my point
    No, i personally think that letting one person know how to do it is pushing it somewhat, ok UDG is an arrancar so he can probably do it also but i don't find it fair for every captain to be able to make one when in the manga it is clearly stated that NO ONE in the gotei 13 knows how to make one, and technically right now Stark is so far the only one who has shown he can make one, but he is currently IN HM right now, so hes pretty much stuck there considering Kaname can close any garganta in HM like Aizen does in the manga
    again aisen is constantly in contact with hollows. so of cource he would know an easer way to make one. urahara is isolated from powerful hollows. in fact. it was only resent that he was even near an arrrancar.
    aisen was from ss. and he could make one.

    azien never made a gragunta in SS. he summond menos(point 1 to prove he is ing of hollow) to use a negeccion not gargunta on him, gin, and tousen. the first time he used a garganta was when he enter the fake town. sereval months after he left SS
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:00 pm

    amazonhobo wrote:ok i'm not the type who likes to argue so about shinigami and gargantas, my mind is set on one thing and no one will be able to change that
    SHINIGAMI CAN NOT USE GARGANTAS AND JUST POP UP INTO HUECO MUNDO
    Even if you think this is unfair, you should try acknowledging that we're outnumbered like 5:1. So in my opinion anyone who does somehow manage to make it into HM, should thus be trapped there until someone sends them back. In other words the way i think it should work is
    EX: When you guys raided Las Noches you guys should have technically been trapped there, considering Kaname can close any gargantas in HM
    ok. i will admit that techniccally. you guys are out numbered 5 to 1. but if you guys thik about it. we did not use our whole forces. meaning. we only used 1 captain and 3 seated members. although you guys did not have much people guarding los noches. but you guys still had an espada guarding. and also quantity can beat quality. but it can also be vice versa. it depends on what you do when you are out numbered. there is a movie called the lost batallion. it is base off of a true story in ww2. they were up against the germans at a front. having from 500 men down to 60 men. while they were against like 1000 germans. they still won. even though they were outnumbered. now do you get it. its alla bout stratigy mixed in with honor. you say shinigamies can't used GARGANTAS. then you still can't explain aisen. so we are just going on circles


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:03 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:How does that not matter, the MAIN REASON aizen can make gargantas and the other captains cant is that he is in contact with the hollow and their leader
    and so. he is still a shinigami. it doesn't mater if he is in contact with the hollows or not. he is still a shinigami. a powerful one although. but still a shinigami
    ok so your argument is that since aizen is a shinigami and LEARNED how to make a garganta FROM the HOLLOWS....then every shinigami should be able to do it also even though they can't really learn it from anyone?
    well. not every one. but we have udg for that. he is a captain. so i think only captains should learn how to make it. after all. they are the leaders that lead their troops into war. so you get my point
    No, i personally think that letting one person know how to do it is pushing it somewhat, ok UDG is an arrancar so he can probably do it also but i don't find it fair for every captain to be able to make one when in the manga it is clearly stated that NO ONE in the gotei 13 knows how to make one, and technically right now Stark is so far the only one who has shown he can make one, but he is currently IN HM right now, so hes pretty much stuck there considering Kaname can close any garganta in HM like Aizen does in the manga
    again aisen is constantly in contact with hollows. so of cource he would know an easer way to make one. urahara is isolated from powerful hollows. in fact. it was only resent that he was even near an arrrancar.
    aisen was from ss. and he could make one.

    azien never made a gragunta in SS. he summond menos(point 1 to prove he is ing of hollow) to use a negeccion not gargunta on him, gin, and tousen. the first time he used a garganta was when he enter the fake town. sereval months after he left SS
    no. that point was to prove that he is from ss. but he did use a GARGANTA to get from hm to get to fak kakuratown


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:ok i'm not the type who likes to argue so about shinigami and gargantas, my mind is set on one thing and no one will be able to change that
    SHINIGAMI CAN NOT USE GARGANTAS AND JUST POP UP INTO HUECO MUNDO
    Even if you think this is unfair, you should try acknowledging that we're outnumbered like 5:1. So in my opinion anyone who does somehow manage to make it into HM, should thus be trapped there until someone sends them back. In other words the way i think it should work is
    EX: When you guys raided Las Noches you guys should have technically been trapped there, considering Kaname can close any gargantas in HM
    ok. i will admit that techniccally. you guys are out numbered 5 to 1. but if you guys thik about it. we did not use our whole forces. meaning. we only used 1 captain and 3 seated members. although you guys did not have much people guarding los noches. but you guys still had an espada guarding. and also quantity can beat quality. but it can also be vice versa. it depends on what you do when you are out numbered. there is a movie called the lost batallion. it is base off of a true story in ww2. they were up against the germans at a front. having from 500 men down to 60 men. while they were against like 1000 germans. they still won. even though they were outnumbered. now do you get it. its alla bout stratigy mixed in with honor. you say shinigamies can't used GARGANTAS. then you still can't explain aisen. so we are just going on circles

    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:14 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different

    no uhrara said he had been working on that for months and once it was complete it only took like 5 mins to opens it, but he still had to build it.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v35/c314/9.html

    theres is my proof that once a shinigami is in HM they are stuck no coming back.
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different

    no uhrara said he had been working on that for months and once it was complete it only took like 5 mins to opens it, but he still had to build it.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v35/c314/9.html

    theres is my proof that once a shinigami is in HM they are stuck no coming back.
    well. urahara is still on ss side. in a way. but that still doesn't change the fact that aisen was still alble to make a GARGANTA from where he was to fake world


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different

    no uhrara said he had been working on that for months and once it was complete it only took like 5 mins to opens it, but he still had to build it.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v35/c314/9.html

    theres is my proof that once a shinigami is in HM they are stuck no coming back.
    well. urahara is still on ss side. in a way. but that still doesn't change the fact that aisen was still alble to make a GARGANTA from where he was to fake world

    Right because he is the king of the hollows. he knows how to make a gragunta the shingami of SS don't And even with Uhara help is still takes him months to bulid and stablize it so the shinigami can pass through
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:06 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different

    no uhrara said he had been working on that for months and once it was complete it only took like 5 mins to opens it, but he still had to build it.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v35/c314/9.html

    theres is my proof that once a shinigami is in HM they are stuck no coming back.
    well. urahara is still on ss side. in a way. but that still doesn't change the fact that aisen was still alble to make a GARGANTA from where he was to fake world

    Right because he is the king of the hollows. he knows how to make a gragunta the shingami of SS don't And even with Uhara help is still takes him months to bulid and stablize it so the shinigami can pass through
    ok then. but its only because he is surounded by hollows that he kows how to make a gragunta easer than urahara.


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    Kaname

    Posts : 411
    stat points : 388
    Join date : 2009-03-12

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Kaname on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 pm

    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different

    no uhrara said he had been working on that for months and once it was complete it only took like 5 mins to opens it, but he still had to build it.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v35/c314/9.html

    theres is my proof that once a shinigami is in HM they are stuck no coming back.
    well. urahara is still on ss side. in a way. but that still doesn't change the fact that aisen was still alble to make a GARGANTA from where he was to fake world

    Right because he is the king of the hollows. he knows how to make a gragunta the shingami of SS don't And even with Uhara help is still takes him months to bulid and stablize it so the shinigami can pass through
    ok then. but its only because he is surounded by hollows that he kows how to make a gragunta easer than urahara.

    thats what i said when i said he is the king of hollows he knows how , urhara doesnt so he has to build a one time use gragunta
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    we've explained Azien like 40 times, but since you want to be techanial SHINIGAMI IN SOUL SOCIETY CAN NOT USE GARGUNTA. THE ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO GET TO HUCO MUNDO WOULD BE URAHARA AND ONCE IN HUCO MUNDO THEY ARE STUCK
    ok. then. why should we be the onlt ones to have to take like a moth just to get ready then. urahara only did it like in under 5 mins but the path way let to a random spot. after all. ss isn't that much differet to hm. both are composed of spirit parrticals. so it shoulden't be that different

    no uhrara said he had been working on that for months and once it was complete it only took like 5 mins to opens it, but he still had to build it.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v35/c314/9.html

    theres is my proof that once a shinigami is in HM they are stuck no coming back.
    well. urahara is still on ss side. in a way. but that still doesn't change the fact that aisen was still alble to make a GARGANTA from where he was to fake world

    Right because he is the king of the hollows. he knows how to make a gragunta the shingami of SS don't And even with Uhara help is still takes him months to bulid and stablize it so the shinigami can pass through
    ok then. but its only because he is surounded by hollows that he kows how to make a gragunta easer than urahara.

    thats what i said when i said he is the king of hollows he knows how , urhara doesnt so he has to build a one time use gragunta
    for the sake of the members not leaving. i will stop this argument. and all other arguments in the future


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150
    avatar
    jmcast/makaveli

    Posts : 3256
    stat points : 2868
    Join date : 2009-03-13
    Age : 23
    Location : the 6th divison

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  jmcast/makaveli on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 pm

    kanda check your mailbox
    avatar
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

    Posts : 1725
    stat points : 1528
    Join date : 2009-03-11
    Age : 26
    Location : U.S. michigan

    Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    10/10  (10/10)

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  hanabishi kanda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm

    jmcast/makaveli wrote:kanda check your mailbox
    i already have


    _________________
    point distribution- 600

    stamina/health- 150
    mana/energy- 150
    speed- 150
    strength- 150

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:54 pm